This is what you will get for your money:
- A guaranteed booking of your wedding day. No ‘slots’ – I book out the whole day for you in my diary, so you get to say when and where you want me.
- A first meeting, where we discuss early ideas, get the ‘big picture’ of the wedding and get to know each other a little bit.
- A questionnaire for you to fill in together (I’ve heard from couples how much fun they’ve had doing this, despite initial reluctance) all about you two and your relationship.
- A second meeting where I read you the first draft of your script and we firm up the details of what the ceremony will include.
- A unique wedding ceremony script, written by me, to reflect your love story and all (well, most of!) the things you have told me about yourselves. This can be edited and added to until you are both 100% happy with it.
- Help writing your vows, if you wish.
- Advice on readings, rituals and other aspects of the wedding itself.
- Access to me throughout the whole process – I’m on the other end of the phone or an email if you have any questions, ideas or concerns about your ceremony.
- My attendance at a wedding rehearsal, if required.
- My delivery of your ceremony on your big day.
The only additional charge I would make would be for items of equipment, such as hand-fasting ribbons or implements for a sand ceremony for example, if you choose to incorporate these within your wedding. Such additional costs would only be incurred if we agreed upon them in advance, so there will be no nasty surprises.