“we cannot thank Howard enough for providing such a wonderfully intimate service”
Howard Marshall is the celebrant of choice for weddings in Sussex and Surrey. But you might be wondering, “why have a celebrant-led ceremony in the first place?” And, if we do, “why should we choose Howard Marshall as our celebrant?”
“from our very first meeting we felt confident that Howard got ‘us’ and the feeling that we wanted for our day”
Many people feel weddings conducted by registrars are dry, legalistic and soul-less. And you cannot choose which registrar turns up on the day. By contrast, we will have met, perhaps two or three times before your big day. We will have spent plenty of time getting to know each other. That way, I will provide you with a ceremony that will be as individual and romantic as you are. This means you’ll have a wedding that will be honest and authentic. And, working together, we’ll create happy memories to cherish forever.
“we were able to contact Howard at any point with questions or changes”
The story of two individuals joining their lives, their dreams, their hopes, and their love will lie at the heart of your wedding. As your celebrant of choice, I will safeguard the vision you have for your ceremony in Sussex or Surrey. I will bring your stories to life in a ceremony that reflects the future you want for yourselves.
“Howard’s words were personal, thoughtful, funny and full of love and couldn’t have been more perfect”
I am waiting to help you create a wedding ceremony that tells the past, proclaims the present, and blesses the future. So, why wait? Contact me now for a free confidential discussion, without obligation – you have nothing to lose!
“our guests are still talking about how lovely it was to have a ceremony that wasn’t stiff and over in 5 minutes”
What will it cost?
I charge £540 (£640 at weekends) for weddings within an hour’s travelling time from Billingshurst, West Sussex. There will be no nasty surprises because I won’t charge for any extras unless we have discussed and agreed them. This is less than it generally costs for a registrar to come out to your venue. And, crucially, it frees you from the restrictions registrars impose on what you can do and where you can do it.
“the ceremony really made the day that extra bit special, and having Howard meant that we could say our vows outside”
What will you get for your money?
- An exclusive, guaranteed booking of your wedding day. I only conduct one wedding ceremony on any given day.
- An initial, face-to-face meeting to discuss ideas and get the ‘big picture’ of the wedding. Following this, you will be able to decide if I am the celebrant for you. And there is absolutely no obligation. When we meet, I will want to find out about you both: your likes and dislikes, your interests, how you met, what your hopes are for the future, what makes you laugh…..
- A unique wedding ceremony script, written especially for you, to reflect your love story and all the things I have learned about you. I will read this through to you so you can approve or make changes.
- Help writing vows, if you wish.
- Advice on readings, music and other aspects of the wedding itself, if required.
- My attendance at a wedding rehearsal, if needed, to make sure everyone knows his/her place.
- My delivery of your unique wedding ceremony on your big day.
“our intimate wedding felt that bit more special and personal because of Howard”
Finally, always a calming presence, I will arrive in good time on the day of your wedding. I always allow plenty of time to greet the participants and liaise with the venue management and photographer.
With that level of service available for as little as £540, it’s easy to see why Howard Marshall is the celebrant of choice for weddings in Sussex and Surrey. Contact Howard now for a free confidential discussion, without obligation.